Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hi,

I am a senior software engineering student at Cal Poly. I love to travel; last year, I studied abroad in Ireland, so I'm excited to go to Malta and explore more of Europe! I just took intro to graphics, and I'm really looking forward to doing more projects with that. I did robotics all through high school (FTC), so I'm also interested in that part of the project.

I'm am a total water and boat person. I used to do swim team and water polo, and I grew up white water rafting a lot. I think spending time on a boat and in the Mediterranean is going to be a blast. I hope to try diving or snorkeling while I'm there since the waters are so blue and clear.

A few other hobbies of mine include surfing, camping, being outdoors, exploring new cultures and trying new things (especially food), and aerial silks. :)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment