Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Hi,

My name is Amy Lewis and I am a junior at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, majoring in Software Engineering and minoring in Mathematics. I recently became very interested in studying computer graphics after my professor, Zoƫ, showed me that graphics is more than just art. While I have come to appreciate the art side more, what I am really passionate about in graphics is all of the math involved.

As a member of both the Cal Poly Women’s Water Polo team and the Cal Poly Water Ski team, I am very much a water person. I grew up in “Sunny” San Diego right by the beach, so I am very comfortable in the ocean as well. As you could probably guess, I am extremely excited to get some hands-on experience with software in the Mediterranean!

Also, I caught the travel bug on my trip to Ireland last summer, so I cannot wait to go abroad again and see what Malta has in-store for my team and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment