Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Beginning

I had a great time meeting the HMC team! We started off with introductions and a great lunch, and then launched the AUV. It was awesome having the HMC team there to show use how to put together and control the robot.
Displaying image10.jpeg


We also had a great time bonding that night! We got to go on a hike through Cal Poly's Architecture Graveyard. It was so much fun showing off a unique aspect of our school to our new team! We also had a team dinner at Firestone and then ice cream. (I'm glad everyone knows my love for ice cream before they have to hear me talk about it all summer... I'm considering it a fair warning!)

The next morning we got together for a quick breakfast and presentations about what we are doing as individuals for the project and about Malta. I did mine on Malta's ecology, so everyone is well aware about what is poisonous now (i.e. stay away from Bearded Fireworms).

Overall, I had an amazing weekend and I have never been more excited for this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment